Integrated Reliability Services manage the lubrication maintenance of critical equipment for a number of major mining and processing operations within Australia.
Our Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance Systems have proven to eliminate rotating and sliding element failure, our systems may include, but are not restricted to:
- Check and top up Gear Box Oil Levels
- Check Breathers
- Grease Bearings
- Check Hydraulic Power Pack oil levels
- Check Conveyor Bearings
- Grease Electric Motor Bearings
- Check Lube System Pump Operation
- Check Injector or Divider Block Operation
- Check Grease Lines and Connectors
- Check Auto-lube Solenoid Valves and Regulators
- Check Quality and Quantity of Lubricant in or on Bearings
- Carry out PM Inspections on Automatic Lubrication Systems.
- Top up or Fill Grease Reservoirs on Automatic Lubrication Systems
- Management of Single Point Lubricators
- Taking of Oil Samples
IRS have developed their own CMMS for the Management of all PMI and Service Tasks. “LAMS” is a Proprietary System which allows us to Manage Our Customers Maintenance Practices Autonomously, allowing Site Personnel to focus on Core Activities.