Air quality and cleanliness is a major consideration for the reliability of machinery and the safety and protection of both the asset components and the environment.
The IRS Breather Splash Guard works to extend the service life machinery and fluids through removing moisture, solid particles, and other contaminants from air being breathed into machinery compartment. By minimising water contamination in fuel, hydraulic and lube oil systems, downtime of machinery is reduced, productivity is increased and machine life is extended.
Our solution have been designed and developed as a result of working with some of industries largest users of Breathers and observing some of the following issues which arise:
- Non Compliance with Australian Standard AS1940
- Need to extend air breathers life span
- Need to improves mechanical reliability
- Improved fluid cleanliness
- Need to reduced maintenance duration
- Lack of spare parts and accessories readily available.
- Lack of service support available
We have considered some of the following points in our design:
- Compliance with Australian standard AS 1940
- Suits ¾” spin on breather style
- ¾” BSPP thread
- Tested in for a range of conditions
- Compact 100mm diameter X 100mm lengthStainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion
- Ease of changing breathers and breather accessories
- Reduced service time
- Tank air cleanliness
- Accessories which allow breather splash guards and breathers to fit almost anywhere.
Products Available Through IRS
SPA-V-13/4 Excluding Particulate Breather
SPA-V-13/4 Excluding Desiccant Breather
BSP Breather Splash Guard Seal for Desiccant Breather
¾ “ BSP Breather Stainless Steel Splash Guard
Stand pipe ¾” available in 150mm, 200mm, 250m or 300mm
Universal Breather/Filler Pipe Assembly 1” BSP Mount
Wide Range of Breathers Available
IRS Exclusive Australian Distributor
Download PDF Data Sheets
Figure 1 – Breather Splash Guard and Assembly In Use
Figure 2 – Breather Splash Guard and Assembly In Use