Qualified Mechanical Fitter/Lubrication Technician
Mechanical Fitter | Full-time
01/11/18 Go back
We have Shutdown & some full time positions available for a Qualified Mechanical Fitter or Lubrication Technician to perform Fitting and Lubrication service work in the Pilbara Region of WA.
IRS have a long standing and close relationship with our customer, due to increase work load, shutdown and some full time roles are on offer on site.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have the following (and can provide documentation if selected for interview):
- Trade Qualification Mechanical Fitter
- Experienced Lubrication Technician
- Lubrication Experience
- Current FMG induction
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to work unassisted and within strict timeframes
- Ability to adhere to zero drug and alcohol protocols and accept regular drug and alcohol testing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound commitment to safety
- A willingness to undertake both day and night shift work
- Hydraulics Post Trade qualifications
- Proven diagnostic and fault finding skills and experience
- Current Work at Heights Certificate (within 2 years)
- Current EWP High Risk Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Confined Spaces and Gas testing (within 2 years)
- MDG 25 Certificate.
Mobilisation is via Perth Airport – T3
A competitive wage is on offer and is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
NO personal representations or recruitment companies will be entertained. All applications will be managed via Seek