Hydrocarbon Supervision/Technical Role
Hydrocarbon Supervision/Technical | Full-time
01/11/18 Go back
Hydrocarbon Supervision/Technical Role - We have a fulltime position available for a suitably Qualified Mechanical Fitter or Lubrication Technician with a high level of experience in grease and oil system management to work with our client and provide hands on supervision of their Lubrication Team in the Pilbara Region of WA.
IRS have a long standing and close relationship with our customer, due to increase work load, some full-time roles are on offer on site.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have the following (and can provide documentation if selected for interview):
- Trade Qualification Mechanical Fitter
- Experienced Lubrication Technician
- Detailed understanding of the operation of Lincoln, Tecalemit and Graco systems
- Lubrication Maintenance and Management experience
- Current FMG induction
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to work unassisted and within strict timeframes
- Ability to adhere to zero drug and alcohol protocols and accept regular drug and alcohol testing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work closely with the customer
- Sound commitment to safety
- A willingness to undertake both day and night shift work
- Hydraulics Post Trade qualifications
- Proven diagnostic and fault finding skills and experience
- Current Work at Heights Certificate (within 2 years)
- Current EWP High Risk Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Confined Spaces and Gas testing (within 2 years)
- MDG 25 Certificate.
Mobilisation is via Perth Airport – T3
A competitive wage is on offer and is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
NO personal representations or recruitment companies will be entertained. All applications will be managed via Seek