06/12/18 We have a Full Time position available for Qualified Mechanical Fitters to perform onsite Fitting and Lubrication service work on fixed plant equipment, in the Hunter Valley Area. This role will requi...
Mechanical Fitter | Full-time
We have a Full Time position available for Qualified Mechanical Fitters to perform onsite Fitting and Lubrication service work on fixed plant equipment, in the Hunter Valley Area. This role will require travel to several mine sites in the Hunter Valley.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have the following (and can provide documentation if selected for interview):
- Sound commitment to Safety
- Trade Qualification Mechanical Fitter
- Lubrication / Hydraulic Experience
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to work unassisted and within strict timeframes
- Ability to adhere to zero drug and alcohol protocols and accept regular drug and alcohol testing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to undertake both day and night shift work if required.
- Post Trade Hydraulic qualifications
- Proven diagnostic and fault-finding skills and experience
- Current Work at Heights Certificate (within 2 years)
- Current EWP High Risk Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Confined Spaces and Gas testing (within 2 years)
- Mobile Hydraulics experience
- Current MDG25
- Current Site Inductions / Familarisation's
A fully maintained service vehicle and fuel card will be supplied.
A competitive wage is on offer and is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Only experience persons need apply.
NO personal representations or recruitment companies will be entertained.
No Careers Found